Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read more Media Streaming: Home Network Media, Internet TV/Video, Internet Radio Media Input Connectivity: Ethernet, USB, Wi-Fi Brand: BTV Features: Full Web Browsing, Social Networking Model: BTV Box Max. Resolution: 1080p MPN: BTV Around the Globe 1080p HDTV Streaming IPTV Box Audio/Video Outputs: Composite Video RCA, HDMI
BTV BOX AROUND THE GLOBE HD TV STREAM FREE HINDI URDU PUNJABI ARABIC AFGHANI
BTV Around The World Media Player Box Remote Control HDMI Cable Audio Video Cable (RCA) Wireless USB Adapter Antenna Power adapter (100 - 240) Ethernet RJ45 Cable Instruction Manual
About the Product:
All channels are free with no monthly or yearly fees. There is no installation, just plug and play. BTV Box is an internet TV receiver that you plug into your TV to receive international channels as well as tv shows and movies on demand, all for free.
Urdu: Aaj News, Geo News, Hum TV, Masala TV, Style 360, Hum TV 2, Dunya TV HD, Samaa TV, PTV Home, PTV News, ATV, ARY Zauq, Nick, ARY QTV, ARY Digital Asia, ARY Musik, ARY News Asia, Kids Channel, Express News, Dunya, ARehman ARaheem, Kawish, A Plus, G, DM Digital, Sahara Alami, Imam Mahdi TV, Hum TV, Masala, AAG TV, PTV Global/Home, Geo N, A Lite, One TV, ARY, Radio Navtarang, Zia TV, USA Desi TV, Sky TV, Shifa TV, Express Ent, Geo English, CNBC Pakistan, Sunrise TV
Hindi: St Uts, B4U Movies, B4U Music, Sahara MP, Sahara BIH, Sahara MUM, Sahara NCR, Sahara NAT, St Plus, SNY MX, SN Sb, ST 1, ST G, Cla Z, Zing, Z Smile, ETC, Z Zagran, SNY, Sahara UP, CLR, Aaj Tak, St Uts, Sahara News, Zoom, Raj Pariwar, Z 36 News, CLRS 2, Hindi Cinema Spl, SNY 2 ent, India TV News, Samachar Plus, UMST
Punjabi: Punjabi Comedy, Punjabi Cinema, Punjabi Sports, Punjabi PT, Brit Asia, ETC Punjabi, MH 1, Sada TV, Get Punjabi, Brit Asia New, Sangat TV
Arabic: Abu Dhabi Sports, Somali NTV, EBRU, BBC Arabic, Al Alam, TV Tunisia, Syria TV, iFilmi, Saudi Quran, Saudi Sunna, Hadi, Iqraa, SNTV, Sharjah TV, Qatar TV, BBC-Arabic, Al-Jazeera News Arabic, Al-Jazeera Sports, Sudan TV, Orange Sports, Al-Kaas, Yemen, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait TV, Saudi TV, Saudi TV 2, Al-Ameen, MBC 1, MBC-2, MBC-3, MBC-4, Music Plus Arabic, Dubai One, Dubai Sports, CNBC Arabia, Dubai Racing, Spacetoon Arabic
Afghani: Lemar, Tolo ent, Tolo News, Ariana Afghan, Payam-e-Afghan, Jame-Jam, Zinda, Noor TV, Arman TV, Khyber News, Khyber TV, Shamshad, 1 TV Afghani, RTA, Ariana Intl, Iran Nat, Zarin Afghani, Khyber, Tapesh, Sada-e-Afghanistan
Bangla: Sangsad, BTV Bangla, ATN Bangla, Channel-i Bangla, Bangla NTV, ATN Bangla News, Diganta, ETV Bangla, Channel 9, Bangla Vision, Desh TV, Tara Newz Bangla, Deshi TV
Nepali: NTV, Kantipur
Tamil: Kalainagar, Sun TV
Religious: MTA Urdu, Info Cast, Yoga TV, Z Salam, Madni, Paigham TV, Peace TV, Sikh TV
English: Al Jazeera English, Nat, Press TV, 9, B4U Music, RTV, NHK HD English
Miscellaneous Channels: English Cinema, TV5, Time TV, Vatan TV, Velayat, Channel V , Phoenix, Phoenix Info, Xing Kong, H P TV, Test 2, Test 3, DW TV Asie+, CCTV Music, CCTV 1, CCTV 2, PTc Punjabi 2, Raj Telugu News, Raj Telugu Music.
PLEASE NOTE: BTV and Ground Control TV are not responsible for the content and does not guarantee nor claims any rights to the content. BTV is providing the streams of all the channels as they are available on the internet.
Features: Entertainment Media Player VOD Section for Recorded Programs Live TV from Around the Globe Worldwide Live Sports News, Dramas, Music, Movies and Events Social Network Video on Demand Support IPTV Support Internet Radio Digital Music H.264, MPEG4, MPEG2 High Definition Support
BTV FAQ: 1. What are the requirements for btv Box? High speed internet access with 1Mbps or higher speed. A TV with composite or HDMI input support. Ability to connect the Btv Box in wired or wireless manner with the internet router/ hub.
2. What is included in the btv Box kit? Btv Box, Ethernet cable, composite A/V cable, HDMI cable power adaptor, remote control, 802.11N wireless adapter, and Easy Set Up guide & USB extension wire.
3. Is there a subscription fee for using BTV? No, there is no subscription to use BTV BOX.
4. Will BTV replace my cable box? No. The BTV Box supplements the cable or dish STB and expands the consumers' reach to millions of videos on the Internet for greater enjoyment.
5. What types of TV does BTV support? The High Definition BTV Box supports both composite (1 video + 2 audio) and HDMI inputs.
6. How many TVs can I connect to a BTV? One BTV Box per TV.
7. What quality should I expect from BTV Box? The quality depends on the internet source. Best quality can be seen on the channels which are being broadcast at 500 to 800 kbps.
8. What video resolution does the BTV support? BTV Box supports 480i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
9. What are the supported audio outputs? BTV Box HD support the RCA audio output(stereo). It also supports audio through HDMI.
10. How much network bandwidth is required for proper operation of BTV Box? At least 2 Mbps connection is required from your internet service provider which is just used for btv box not other then your computer or laptop etc.
11. I have a high speed DSL or cable modem that connects to my computer via USB. How can I add BTV Box to this setup? Btv Box requires a wired Ethernet connection to work. If you have a modem which only gives you one USB and one Ethernet connection, then you will also need a router. The router lets you connect multiple devices to your Internet connection with ease.
12. Do I need a router, and which one? A router is needed when you want to connect more than one device (PC and Btv Box) to your internet connection. Router will connect between your modem and Btv Box or PC. Most routers these days are wireless type. This means you can place Btv Box in a different room from where your router is and connect wirelessly to your network by using the optional wireless USB adapter. Wireless routers recommended are of 802.11g/802.11n type from manufacturers Linksys or Netgear.
13. How do I connect the BTV Box to the Internet? You could connect the Btv Box in one of two ways. Wired or wireless. For wired connection, connect your included Ethernet cable to a free port on the router. For wireless, connect the Btv Box USB wireless adapter to the USB port of the Btv Box at the rear and follow the on-screen instructions or on the on screen menu select Settings-> Please input Password -> Enter 0000 from your remote control -> Press Ok button from your remote control -> Network-> Network type WIFI-> Press on Change -> Now its Refreshing your AP LIST -> When refershing is done -> Select the your Router Name from AP LIST Like “Mike Router” -> Press Ok to see the keys -> here you will see the keybord layout here you have to enter your wifi password like “123456789” or what ever you have your own wifi password -> Press Done -> Submit -> Now its Intialization of Your router -> after that it will be go through with your wifi router now you can play any thing in Btv box.
14. Which external wireless USB adapter does BTV Box support? Only the Btv Box wireless 802.11n adapter.
15. What is the purpose of USB extension wire that is included in the package? The USB extension cable needs to be connected to the Btv box and wireless N-Key adapter is to be plug-in to the USB extension cable. If you don't do this you will face signal drop problem.
16. What wireless security modes are supported? WEP / WPA (Preferred for Btv Box)
17. How do I power cycle the btv Box? You could power cycle the Btv Box by pressing the Power button on the remote for 8 seconds or you could disconnect the power adaptor input and reconnect after few seconds.
18. How do I get the best signal from my remote? Keep the Btv Box in line with the remote for good reception of the remote signal.
19. Why the btv do has two USB connectors? One USB connector may be used for connecting the Btv Box USB Wireless 802.11n adaptor. Others may be used for connecting an USB Power supported Multimedia Speaker for your audio output and storage device like a Flash drive.
20. Does the btv Box have an internal hard drive for storage? Yes. You could however connect an internal Sata type hard drive which is 3.2” inches at the bottom side of the Btv Box.
21. What if I cannot see the Btv Box user interface after I connect the Btv Box? Make sure that the TV input is set to the port where the Btv Box video cable or HDMI (HD) is connected. Also for the HD Btv Box make sure that during set up, the HDMI cable was connected before the power cable.
22. How do I find more information on a selected video? Press the Info key to see more information.
23. Can I download and save a movie? No, Btv Box currently does not provide the option for downloading a movie. But you can watch your Recorded movies through your Internal Sata Hard drive of Btv Box.
24. How to search in movies? Go to the movies section. Press the search option on Btv remote. Enter the name of movie you want to search then press OK.
Feel free to contact us via email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We respond to all emails within 24 hours and most emails will receive a response immediately.
All sales are final. We cannot accept returns or exchanges. Items that arrive DOA (Dead on Arrival) will be replaced free of charge by another of the same model. The buyer must pay for return shipping to us and we will pay for shipping back to the buyer. Please email us if you have a problem with your order BEFORE shipping it back.